So many of us have a special attachment to our cars. And with the possibility of sounding sexist I am willing to bet more men have an attachment to their car than woman. According to this survey done by Nationwide Insurance, 25 % of U. S Car owners have a “special name” for their car. Now this really didn’t surprise me. I have heard all the weird names and I have seen some really odd things that people put their cars through. Whether it be giving their car fake eyelashes, dressing their car up for Christmas or just “souping” their car up with lights or spinners. Yes people really like to go a little crazy when it comes to cars.
However, there was an episode of My Strange Addiction that really took this car craze onto a whole other level. A man actually had a RELATIONSHIP with his car. The episode creeped me out in so many ways. If you didn’t get to see the episode check out the clip below. Just be warned, you will shudder. With this episode in mind I decided to do a list of the top ten things ( in no particular order) a man can say to his car but should not say to his lover.
10) “I like the way you run”
9) I could sniff your gas all day.
8) I just want to suck all the dirt out of you!
7) I like it better when all my friends are inside you.
6) The view is better with your top down.
5) I’m debating letting you get rear ended for the money.
4) I can see your crack.
3) I think you need a wax.
2) It might be time to trade you in for a newer model.
1) I like that I can get mud all over you and even inside you and you don’t complain!
I am sure there are so many more that would be so wrong to say and I would love to hear them. Let me know some you can think of in the comments below! Don’t forget to enjoy the disturbing clip I promised 🙂